The Donoghue Ring is remarkable for its unique channel set band paired with its modern and minimal north south setting on the centre stone. The Donoghue Ring features a shining round cut diamond and is complemented by six tiny diamonds in its 14k yellow gold band—making this ring perfect for a hopeless romantic with classic taste.
The appraisal of the vintage ring is attached as one of the images; there you will find detailed information about the ring, as well as the appraised value of the ring at $1484 CAD. The appraisal is included with the purchase of the ring to aid in the insurance process if you choose to insure (which you should!).
• Diamonds (eight total) • Shape: Round, single cut • Clarity: SI • Colour: G/H • Stone Size: Each at 1.4mm approximately, 0.19 TCW (total carat weight)
• Band Width: 2mm approximately • Ring Weight: 1.63g
From the drop-down menu, please select:
• RING SIZE: The vintage rings can be sized up or down 3 sizes from its original size. The available sizes are in the drop down menu. For more information about choose the right size, please refer to our ring sizing guide.
• ENGRAVING: The engraving in the sample image features the 'Bookman Old Style' font. If you are interested in a custom font or a custom engraving design, please contact us.
• NOTES: There is only one available, as this is a one-of-a-kind vintage ring. The ring is currently a size 5.5 US, though we will resize at no extra charge. • APPRAISAL: Please note that an appraisal will be included with this ring purchase. We highly recommend that you insure your ring before wear, as a warranty is not included. Don't take the risk! • EXCHANGE/RETURN POLICY: Please note that our engagement rings & wedding bands are NON-EXCHANGEABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE. In the case of re-sizing or if you have any questions, please contact us. • SHIPPING: Once your ring is ready, it will ship via express post (4-7 business days); coverage of the ring is included.