The Mendes Ring is a shrouded in mystery, even for us. Dated to before 1970, this ring embodies a very modern spirit, with a beautiful blue oval aquamarine centre stone and 4 shining accent diamonds for a halo between starburst and floral. We figure this 10k yellow gold ring was custom made, and given with love, between two people who knew each other intimately. In the same way, we anticipate this ring to speak to those that are wildly in love, and who know each other inside and out.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
• Aquamarine (centre stone) • Shape: Oval, brilliant cut • Size: 4.12x5.8mm approximately • Clarity: AA • Colour: Sky blue Aqua • Carat Weight: 0.41 ct approximately
• Diamonds (4 accent stones) • Shape: Round, brilliant cut • Colour: H • Clarity: SI • Stone Size: 1.5mm approximately • Carat Weight: approx. 0.06 TCW (Total Carat Weight)
• Ring Weight: 1.4g • Gold: 10K Yellow
From the drop-down menu, please select your choice of:
• RING SIZE: The vintage rings can be sized up or down 3 sizes from its original size. The available sizes are in the drop down menu. For more information on choosing the right size, please refer to ourring sizing guide.
• ENGRAVING: The engraving in the sample image features the 'Bookman Old Style' font. If you are interested in a custom font or a custom engraving design, please contact us.
• NOTES: There is only one available, as this is a one-of-a-kind vintage ring. The ring is currently a size 5.25 US, though we will resize at no extra charge. • EXCHANGE/RETURN POLICY: Please note that our engagement rings & wedding bands are NON-EXCHANGEABLE andNON-REFUNDABLE. In the case of re-sizing or if you have any questions, please contact us. • SHIPPING: Once your ring is ready, it will ship via express post (4-7 business days); insurance coverage of the ring is included.