For the Parisian trendsetter. A flawless, moissanite stone set atop a 14K rose gold band, surrounded by a halo of petite diamonds. The Josephine Ring is the sister of the Aurora Ring, and features a brilliant cut centre stone with a vintage inspired floral diamond halo to create a luxurious, fashion forward show stopper.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS:
• Moissanite (centre stone) • Stones: Charles and Colvard Forever One Moissanite • Shape: Oval • Colour: White • Size: 6x8mm • Clarity: Eye-clean • Brand: Certified by Charles and Colvard
• Diamonds (16 halo stones) • Stones: Natural white diamonds • Shape: Round • Colour: Colour F-G • Clarity: SI2 • Stone Size: 16 diamonds 1.25mm surrounding the centre stone • Carat Weight: 1/5 ct, Approx. 0.31 TCW (Total Carat Weight)
From the drop-down menu, please select your choice of:
• CENTRE STONE: The first four images show a centre stone of moissanite, the next two images features morganite, followed by an image of blue sapphire then an image of aquamarine. The centre stone is a brilliant cut, meaning rather than being flat at the bottom, the stone come to a point (diamond shaped), giving the stone extra depth and sparkle.
For opal or moonstone and raw diamond, please visit this Aurora Ring. These stones have a cabochon back, meaning that the stone has a flat bottom with a domed top. The moonstone and the raw diamond will be faceted where it is domed, while the opal will be smooth. For more information, please refer to our moissanite guide and gemstone guide.
• GOLD COLOUR: For more information, please refer to our metal guide. (main images and morganite images show 14K Rose Gold, blue sapphire and aquamarine images show 14K Yellow Gold)
• ENGRAVING: The engraving in the sample image features the 'Bookman Old Style' font. If you are interested in a custom font or a custom engraving design, please contact us.
• DIAMOND CENTRE STONE: A diamond can be placed as this ring's centre stone. It will need to be placed as a custom order, as there are many traits and qualities of diamonds that vary from one to another, ranging greatly in price. Find information on diamonds and diamond buying here. To start an inquiry about a custom ring order, please refer here. • APPRAISAL: An appraisal will be included with this ring purchase. We highly recommend that you insure your ring before wear, as a warranty is not included. Don't take the risk of not insuring your piece! • PRODUCTION TIMELINE: All rings are made to order. Production takes 4-6 weeks, depending on the ring design & materials. Please contact us if you need the ring sooner than 6 weeks; 2-4 weeks turn around time is possible with an added rushfee of $100-300. • EXCHANGE/RETURN POLICY: Please note that our engagement rings and wedding bands are custom made and are therefore NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE. In the case of re-sizing or if you have any questions, please contact us. • CANADIAN/USA/INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: When your ring is ready, it will ship via express post (4-7 business days); insurance coverage of the ring while shipping is included.